Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yeah, that happened.

Holy SHIT I ran 525 miles in 2009. That's a lot. Pardon my swearing but HOLY HECK that's far. I am awesome.

Behold:



I find that very entertaining. I would say that I totally plan to get 525 miles' ass in 2010 by running 526, but I'm sure a lot of that has to do with the marathon thing and I'm not sure 2 years of marathons would be good on the ol' joints. I'm already signed up for a 15k in February though, and who knows what is to come after that. I really want to become faster, so I think that's my goal for 2010. Let's see how much ass I can kick by beating my 11-ish mile average.

On another note, I feel that I have very entertaining events coming up in my life:

1. Tomorrow: story featuring photo/interview with me comes out in local paper. I vomit and possibly perish as a result of humiliation.
2. MLK Jr. weekend: Crab feed with grandparents.
3. February: Awesome bingo adventure in small town Idaho with The Boyfriend and good pals including Chelse, my heterosexual life mate (ironically one of these very same bingo occasions is where I first met The Boyfriend)
4. Also February: Polar plunge involving jumping into icy waters. So far my only confirmed teammate is Shawna. We are Team Otter Pops.
5. March: Week's vacation from work, which is always awesome.
6. April: To be determined. I'm sure Shawna and I will come up with something.

Sidenote: Shawna says hello. She is watching Bruno and eating the chicken-vegetable concoction I made for dinner.

No comments: