Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow, I'm a slacker.

I often intend to blog more, it is just really hard to remember. I have a very busy schedule of napping, eating those weird crispy pea things from the produce section (they're like potato chips made out of vegetables, and I'm obsessed with them), and watching every show ever made available on Netflix. I am so, so good at life.

To recap, here was what I was supposed to complete before my 27th birthday:
2. Get another tattoo.
11. Go on a picnic.
17. Pay for coffee for someone behind me in line.
21. Hike Mt. Bachelor.
22. Eat a giant Pilot Butte burger.
27. Start writing a book.

There are a few things I didn't complete... They include:
2. Get another tattoo
17. Pay for coffee for someone behind me in line
21. Hike Mt. Bachelor (I waited too long and it got too cold!)

So, we'll add those to my list for my 28th year. Coming soon. :)

No comments: