Tuesday, November 15, 2011

28 by 28

I think I wrote this list several months ago, because I totally forgot about it. Today I read through it and kept saying, "Oh yeah, that's a good one!" I, my friends, am a huge nerd.

So, here we have it: 28 by 28. Slightly more complicated because I have almost a whole year to do things in.

1. Run another marathon
2. Travel to another country
3. Find a volunteer project
4. Complete a triathlon
5. Catch a firefly
6. Take a cooking class
7. Make a quilt
8. Go on a road trip with no pre-determined destination
9. Sleep in a treehouse
10. Go rock jumping
11. Celebrate imperfection
12. Spend a day in a hammock
13. Write a book
14. Dress like a professional/grown-up for a month straight
15. Complete a random act of kindness
16. Be a better friend
17. Do a cartwheel
18. Dance in the rain
19. Grow my own vegetables
20. Become more financially responsible
21. Laugh as much as possible
22. Become more self confident
23. Leave a ridiculously large tip for a nice waitress or waiter
24. Improve my Spanish
25. Run over 1,000 miles
26. Go apple picking
27. Buy a headboard (or make one)
28. Eat more vegetables

To add, I have these that I didn't complete from 27:
* Get another tattoo
* Pay for coffee for someone behind me in line
* Hike Mt. Bachelor

No comments: