Friday, November 18, 2011

7 things I have done recently.



1. Registered for the local Jingle Bell run, for no reason other than I could, and it seemed like a good idea.
2. Registered for the Disney Princess Half Marathon in Florida in February. This will most likely result in hilarity, as I haven't been distance running in awhile... or even really running, due to medical reasons and the fact that it's f-ing cold outside.
3. Bought a new headlamp for running. Found old headlamp. Became too scared to run outside in the dark (which includes hours before and after work) due to recent string of muggings in my neighborhood. Decided it would be weird to wear headlamp while on treadmill at gym (in related news, I hate treadmills).
4. Got a super awesome haircut/color. See photo above.
5. Went to a midnight showing of the new Twilight movie. Sat in front of a crowd of teenagers smoking pot in the theatre. Realized I am old.
6. Ate peanut butter M&Ms and said, "F you, thyroid."
7. Decided to have a Thanksgiving much like the episode of Gilmore Girls where they go to 4 Thanksgivings. I'm going to shoot for 5.

No comments: