Friday, November 18, 2011

Pinterest!

WHY IS PINTEREST SO AWESOME?

I'm not just saying this because it's the cool thing to like Pinterest, or whatever. I truly am a Golden Girl at heart, and so clearly I'm not too worried about being all hip. <--- clearly, since I just used "all hip" in a sentence.

But it is just lovely. I have learned how to curl my hair, create holiday decorations, that sparkly shoes are fabulous, and that I LOVE puppies--all from Pinterest.

Speaking of curling my hair... I just don't get how people make their hair look so awesome. My hair looks like crap when I do it myself. I had it done by a friend yesterday, and was so pleased with it that I pinned it up when I showered and decided to rock it for a second day. This resulted in someone telling me I looked like an untamed native, and later that I looked like a country western singer. I'm not sure which, if either, was a compliment.

But back to Pinterest... It took Shawna awhile to convince me that it is AWESOME, but I finally listened. The same thing goes for "The Hunger Games" trilogy, which I read in three days when she convinced me I would like it. I'm finding that I can waste lots and lots of time on that site, mostly because I am convinced that at heart I am really crafty and vintage-y.

Really, I'm a Golden Girl. But I bet they would have liked Pinterest too.

Behold some sweet Pinterest finds:










1 comment:

Nike Athena said...

Pinterest is awesome. I don't know why I didn't know about it before, but I have learned all kinds of amazing things that have changed my life. I have not yet read Hunger Games, but they're on the list.