Friday, September 23, 2011

The countdown begins...

So, I have this list to accomplish before next Tuesday. And really, I've been slacking. A couple items might need to be postponed, but luckily I have a best pal who just helped me out with an important one:

19. Sign up for my next half marathon.

Guess who will be competing in the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon in Orlando, FL in February?!?! Thanks for registering us, Nike! :) Sometimes something as random as that will just really improve a bad day.

Go Sexy Olive Gang! (Name brought to you courtesty of the random sports team name generator)

Now, before next Tuesday, I have to do the following...
2. Get another tattoo.
11. Go on a picnic.
17. Pay for coffee for someone behind me in line.
21. Hike Mt. Bachelor.
22. Eat a giant Pilot Butte burger.
27. Start writing a book.

1 comment:

Nike Athena said...

I didn't even think of that! Glad to help out. I think we need to go to Saturday Market and buy fairy ribbon skirts. Thoughts?

You could do all of those things today quite easily: Pilot Butte burger to go, hike up Mt. Bachelor and have a picnic there. Then, go get a lotus flower tattoo over your heart.